Terms & Conditions
Products are distributed by Global Healthcare Accreditation, Inc. and fall under the below Terms & Conditions:
All companies and entities purchasing these products must abide by the Terms & Conditions including but not limited to:
- Authorization Policy
- Credit Card Policy
- Auto-Renewal Re-Accreditation Fees Policy
- Refund Policy
- Withdrawal Policy
For purposes of this agreement and Terms & Conditions, Global Healthcare Accreditation, Inc. shall be referred to hereinafter as “GHA”.
GHA WellHotel® Accreditation
The GHA WellHotel® accreditation program for hotels provides specific examples of structures and processes to help mitigate risk to medical and/or wellness travel guests during their stay at hotels, as well as enhancing guest experience.
Customers will receive access to an online account to complete a complimentary training program.
As part of the Accreditation process, which is conducted remotely, organizations will be asked to:
- Provide evidence that the hotel meets certain foundational requirements.
- Complete an Application.
- Complete online training
- Submit required documents that will be reviewed by GHA to determine compliance with accreditation elements.
The accreditation is valid for a period of one year. Organizations will need to submit any required renewal documentation prior to the re-accreditation anniversary date. This program is set up with an auto-renewal of re-accreditation fees billing cycle. This payment will be automatically deducted from the credit card on file or invoiced if prior payment was made by wire transfer or ACH.
GHA WellHotel® Accreditation is an accreditation program assessing an organization’s strengths against a series of elements pertaining to medical travel and/or well-being. Three products are available for purchase: Wellhotel® for Medical Travel, Wellhotel® for Well-being, and a combination of both programs.
The GHA accreditation program abides by a stringent process, which all organizations and entities must comply with, including submission of required documents. If the organization or entity does not meet the accreditation elements, the Accreditation will not be achieved. For organizations who seek to withdraw, see the Refund and Withdrawal Policies below.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
The GHA WellHotel® Accreditation can be purchased in three ways: via credit card, wire transfer, or through ACH. All customers, no matter their form of payment, will be asked to accept these Terms and Conditions. The policy and process for each type of payment is found below:
Credit Card Policy
Customers choosing to pay by credit card must use a valid debit or credit card for the purchase of GHA WellHotel®, and the auto-renewal of re-accreditation fees. The system will create an internal account to manage billing cycles. Customers will be provided access to the Financial Portal to manage their financial information. In all cases, the credit card must remain on file for the duration of the accreditation to comply with the auto-renewal policy. Only properly withdrawing from the accreditation will effectuate the termination of service in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy. Credit cards will only be charged in accordance with the terms of the GHA WellHotel® Accreditation, and auto renewal of re-accreditation fees as described above and below.
- At checkout, you will select the product type
- Upon entry of credit card information, credit cards will be validated by the system, prompting the customer of any error or a problem with the card in use, allowing the reentry of another valid card, if needed.
- The auto renewal of re-accreditation fees noted above will be charged to the credit card on file the anniversary date of the award of GHA WellHotel® Accreditation.
- Organizations are required to maintain a current credit card on file. If payment fails, the organization’s accreditation status may be withdrawn, and the organization will be denied access to online accounts. You will need to contact the Client Success Team to re-activate your account by sending a request to [email protected] We accept the following credit cards: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card.
Customers can request an invoice to purchase the GHA WellHotel® Accreditation with a Wire Transfer or ACH. Prior to the payment, customers will receive a link to review and accept these terms including the agreement to terms of termination, auto renewal, and the agreement to pay re-accreditation fees. Regardless of the payment method used to purchase the GHA programs, all customers must abide by the guidelines in the terms herein. Clients will receive an accreditation renewal invoice annually, sixty (60) days from the renewal date.
Auto-Renewal of Re-Accreditation Fees and Billing Policy
GHA WellHotel® Accreditation comes with an auto renewal of re-accreditation fees as defined at the point of purchase and herein. GHA is not obligated to send the customer any advance billing notices, or other notices indicating that your debit or credit card will be or has been charged. A courtesy e-mail will be sent as the receipt of payment after the payment has been made.
It is the customer’s responsibility to maintain valid cards on file and to replace expired or any card that is no longer authorized and/or expired. Customers may replace the credit card on file at any time.
Customers that do not have a credit card on file also agree to the auto-renewal of re-accreditation fees and an invoice will be provided with instructions and options for payment.
Annual Renewal of Accreditation
Each year, organizations must renew their accreditation to maintain the GHA WellHotel® Accreditation status. This will require submitting a renewal documentation for review. GHA will provide clients with a 60-day and 30-day notice regarding the re-accreditation renewal date. The email notices will include a link to the renewal documentations requirements form. On the anniversary of the accreditation-renewal date, the organization’s credit card will automatically be charged the application fee for the accreditation-renewal.
Removing a debit or credit card from the system does not release you from the liability for any outstanding or upcoming fees nor from canceling the accreditation following the withdrawal process.
If the required payment method fails or the account is past due, GHA may collect amounts owed by obtaining other payment methods provided by the customer, or by retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. GHA may also report information about your account to credit bureaus, and as a result, late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report. If you wish to dispute the information GHA reported to a credit bureau (i.e., Experian, Equifax, or TransUnion) please contact us at Global Healthcare Accreditation, Inc. 4371 Northlake Boulevard, Suite 304, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, 33410. If you wish to dispute the information a collection agency reported to a credit bureau regarding your account, you must contact the collection agency directly.
GHA reserves the right to immediately and without notice, either suspend or terminate your Accreditation for unauthorized use of the program marks or misrepresentation of our products in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of these products.
You will also be required to pay any amounts still owed to GHA at the time your account is suspended or terminated, and to remove GHA logos from social media, website, etc.
Upon purchase, customers will receive a system access to the financial portal where access to online training will be available. A second email will include links and instructions to upload all necessary documentation to comply with the accreditation program.
The accreditation program has a timeframe of ninety (90) days for the client to upload the necessary documentation. No refund will be provided once documents are uploaded to the system. A refund can be made following application, and up to the time of submission of required documentation, using the same payment method as received. However, an admin processing fee of USD 300.00 will be deducted from the refund.
If the supported documentation has been uploaded to the system, this means that the vetting process has started and at this time no refunds will be granted.
Refund can be requested following the above guidelines to [email protected]
There will be no refunds for the auto renewal of annual fees if the proper withdrawal process has not been followed.
Withdrawal / Cancellation / Non-Renewal Policy
Organizations who wish to withdraw from application, cancel or terminate accreditation, or provide notice of intent to non-renew accreditation can send a written request to our Client Compliance / Retention Team. at can[email protected] These notices will not be taken over the telephone. To avoid paying for any upcoming renewal fees, notification of cancellation must be provided via a written notice sixty (60) days before the renewal date. Failing to follow this process grants GHA a cause to collect payment.
COVENANTS & AGREEMENTS
I covenant and agree that:
- Disclaimer of Warranty. THE USE OF THE ACCREDITATION MARKS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. GHA DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE, EMPLOYABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THESE DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. GHA HAS NO DUTY OR OBLIGATION TO REGISTER, RENEW OR OTHERWISE MAINTAIN ANY REGISTRATION FOR THE ACCREDITATION MARKS.
- Revocation of Right to Use. GHA has the absolute and unrestricted right to revoke, at its sole discretion, any rights I have to use the Accreditation Marks, if GHA, in its sole discretion, finds that I have failed to comply with GHA ’s WellHotel® Programs or these Terms. In addition, if GHA, in its sole discretion, determines that I have misused the Accreditation Marks, I further understand and agree that such action may cause irreparable harm and I will immediately stop using the Accreditation Marks or change the manner in which I use them, whichever GHA requests.
- Indemnification. Neither GHA nor its directors, officers, employees, and others acting on its behalf shall be liable to me for any actions taken or omitted in an official capacity or in the scope of employment, except to the extent that such actions or omissions constitute willful misconduct or gross negligence, and I hereby release GHA, all their respective employees, officers and directors and the persons identified above from any liability for any such actions or omissions. I further covenant and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GHA and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, judgments, awards and expenses related thereto (including court costs and reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals) brought or threatened by any third parties, including my clients, arising out of: (i) any breach by me of my Application or these Terms, (ii) any failure by me or my authorized agents to comply with applicable laws, (iii) the services provided by me, (iv) any unauthorized representation, warranty, agreement or the like, express or implied, made by me or my authorized agents to or with any third party with respect to any acts or omissions (including statements, representations or warranties not authorized by GHA ), or (v) acts or omissions taken by me in connection with the use of the Certification and/or Accreditation Marks. Notwithstanding the above, GHA expressly reserves the right to retain separate counsel to participate in the defense or settlement of any such claims.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GHA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEY’S FEES, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ANY OF GHA ’S MARKS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FORMS OF DISCIPLINE, EVEN IF GHA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL GHA ’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS DECLARATION AND AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND DEFAMATION) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT I PAID IN APPLICATION FEES FOR Accreditation LIABILITIES SHALL BE LIMITED AND EXCLUDED, EVEN IF THE REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Integration. My Accreditation, these Terms, and the documents incorporated herein by reference constitute the complete agreement and supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written representations and warranties. GHA may modify these Terms upon notification to me. No modification by me to these Terms shall be binding upon GHA unless in writing and signed by GHA.
- Assignment. I will not assign or transfer any of my rights or obligations under these Terms. Any assignment or delegation by me of these Terms or any of my rights or obligations hereunder shall be null and void. GHA may assign its rights herein, without my prior consent.
- Relationship. My relationship with GHA is that of an Accreditation granted the right to use the Accreditation marks of a certifying body and in no way does the relationship constitute an independent contractor, partnership, franchise, joint venture, agency or employment relationship.
- Interpretation. These Terms, which I understand are binding upon me in consideration of GHA processing my Application, shall be interpreted in such a manner as to aid in effectuating the purposes and business of GHA. No third-party private right of action shall be permitted against GHA for acts or omissions taken by GHA in the furtherance of its purposes and business or in connection with these Terms. Failure of GHA to insist on strict performance of the provisions contained herein does not prevent GHA from later enforcing its rights under these Terms.
- Choice of Law; Forum. These Terms and any action relating thereto shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the state of Florida, Palm Beach County and controlling U.S. federal law. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction will apply. I will not bring any action arising from or related to these Terms except in a court of appropriate subject matter jurisdiction in the State of Florida, Palm Beach County, and I expressly consent to personal jurisdiction and proper venue by and in such court.
- Headings; Severability. The headings of sections and paragraphs herein are for convenience of reference only and are without substantive significance. In the event that any provision of these Terms shall for any reason be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such validity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision and these Terms shall be interpreted and construed as if such term or provision, to the extent the same shall have been held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, had never been contained herein.